Anti fungus gelRegular price $25.00
This is a specialist builder gel for reconstructing a missing or partial missing toenail This gel doesn’t flow and is easily controlled. Can be used on both hands & feet and will give the extra adhesion needed where there’s no nail plate. To be used for building a short nail, effective against nail fungus. Soft, clear pink gel.
- Totally clean the nail remaining nail stub, there will probably be a lot of cuticle/dead skin in this area.
- If there is no nail stub, clean up the skin carefully in this area as much as possible back to where the cuticle was originally.
- Dehydrate and use nail prep, then we highly recommend to use the no fungus nail prep too before application of product
- Place a thin layer of bond gel (or hypnotic bond) on the remaining nail stub and cure.
- Lay down the bead of Anti-fungus Pedi Gel in the centre of the nail bed and sculpt the required shape from cuticle to free edge, you may use a nail form if you require an small area of free edge but generally we would only recommend building the nail to the end of the skin area of the toe.
- You will need to speak with your client when giving your aftercare advise that the time this reconstruction will last will vary from person to person. But it is designed to adhere longer than normal nail product for this kind of problematic treatment
Curing time: 2-3 min in UV lamp, 1.5 min in LED lamp.