Hypnotic gel & lac - 55Regular price $16.00
Hypnotic gel & lac is a soakable gel polish with perfect pigment content therefore never more than 2 thin coats required. Long wearing with correct application should be minimum 2 weeks wear but can be 3-4 weeks dependant on client following correct aftercare advise. The bottles give a true representation of the colours, making it easier for client displays.
The consistency is exactly right for product not to run into sidewalls or cuticle areas (some of the glitter colours may be thicker than the non-glitter colours)
- You will apply the usual prep & prime as you were trained (we can only stand by our direction and longevity when using Brillbird prep & prime products) first.
- Apply thin layer of Hypnotic bond gel.
- Apply 2 thin layers of hypnotic colour, curing in between.
- Apply Hypnotic topcoat (needs cleaner to remove tacky layer) or Brillbird Extra topcoat which has no tacky residue.
- Cuticle oil to skin as usual but never on the nail directly from the lamp as this can dull the shine as standard for any product.
The colour range is immense, including cream, frosted and slight glitters. You will also see some are labelled glamour and diamond, these are extreme effects of foil glitter (glamour) extreme Reflective embedded glitter (diamond)
Removal can be professionally filed off or soaked off, whichever is your preference.
Cure time LED 1 min UV 2 min